During the operation of the low-voltage foil winding machine, there are dangerous sources such as lifting operations, potential leakage of equipment and welding machines, mechanical damage, and high temperature of welding frames and coils. To prevent accidents such as mechanical injury, electric shock, burns, and fire. The following is a sharing of the safety operation procedures of the low-voltage foil winding machine. Operators are required to regularly participate in various safety education work, be proficient in the post-safety operation procedures, check the equipment as required every day, and operate in accordance with the regulations.
Basic requirements for operators in process of operating the low-voltage foil winding machine:
- The operator needs to have undergone the safety operation training of the low-voltage foil winding machine, and can only work independently after passing the examination and obtaining the safety operation certificate of the low-voltage foil winding machine. The college must operate under the guidance and supervision of the master.
- The operator should master basic mechanical and electrical knowledge; and have a certain numerical control (automatic numerical control) foundation.
- The operator must go through the safety operation training of “argon arc welder” and “traffic operator” and obtain the “argon arc welder operation certificate” and “travel operator operation certificate”
- Check the oil volume of the lubricator, the oil volume should be between 1/3~2/3 of the oil cup, and the shortage should be supplemented. Be sure to turn off the air supply and drain the compressed air when refilling the oil.
- Turn on the air source, and when the air pressure reaches 6 Pa, open the sewage valve to discharge the sewage, and prepare to start the machine only after the sewage is exhausted.
- Check the cooling water of the welding machine. If it is turbid or there is sediment at the bottom of the water tank, it should be replaced in time. When the water volume is insufficient, it should be added in time. The cooling water must be condensed water or pure water, and tap water is strictly prohibited.
- Turn on the power supply, check the hydraulic pipeline and the circulating water pipeline. If there is bubbles, bubbling, dripping or leakage, it should be dealt with in time.
- Lubricate guide rails, lead screws, racks
The working process of operating the low-voltage foil winding machine:
- Before entering the data, be sure to see the drawings clearly, and try to check whether it is correct after entering the data.
- After the mold is installed, it must be locked tightly, and the flat key at the other end is installed and fixed.
- Tighten the arm and check whether it is safe and reliable.
- Pay attention to the safe use of driving when loading to prevent accidents or damage to the equipment.
- Please pay attention to the deviation adjustment system when wearing the material to prevent damage.
- Check the knife edge before cutting the foil, and clean it if there are aluminum or copper chips.
- Be sure to pay attention to safety when welding and clamping the foil material to prevent fingers from being pinched.
- Strictly follow the “safety operation rules for argon arc welders” when welding, and wear a protective mask to prevent eye burns. Do not touch the welding stand with any part of your body to prevent burns.
- It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves when winding the coil.
- Pay attention during the winding process. It is strictly forbidden to insert your fingers into the foil material to prevent pinching; pay attention to the lead end of the copper bar to prevent the parts of the equipment, other items or personnel from being hooked.
- Do not enter the work area for casual personnel.
- If the equipment is abnormal during the operation, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and processing, and the maintenance personnel of the equipment department should be notified if necessary, and the equipment failure and maintenance records should be filled in.
- In case of electrical failure, do not handle it yourself, you must have a professional electrician to handle it.
- Turn off the power.
- Open the blowdown valve, close the blowdown valve after the blowdown is completed, and turn off the air source.
- Wipe down the equipment and lubricate it.
- Clean around the equipment and clean up the waste.
- If there is a shift handover, fill in the shift handover record carefully and inform the successor of the equipment usage.